Our name has its origin from the very first meeting spot of our Group, a lovely little Flower Shop-Cafe in Paddington Bris-Vegas in the land of Oz. While the Cafe is no longer, we still gather to enjoy conversation and lively debate about the reading books on our list!

Which Ever One to Read......

Feb 29, 2012

I have read Shantaram quite some time ago - I loved the first 2/3 of the book, but not that much the last 1/3, although I have to admit, I cannot really remember why....

4 comments:

  1. Thanks to tech support. I believe I am finally on and would love some comments from anyone who also experienced reading nikki gemmel's 'with my body'. P.s. my grammar is not that bad it's just the usability of the iPad key pad. Looking forward to more participation from not that afar soon! Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh to being live!! Haven't read Niki Gemmel , is it worth a read?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dagmar, I'll let you know when I get two thirds through and see what changes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you'd like Nikki's book v. But others may have tried it

    ReplyDelete